We Are Hiring | IT Sales & Marketing ManagerFull time - Techduce Africa - Lagos, Nigeria
IT Sales & Marketing Manager
Techduce Africa is a software development leading company, we focus on business suites tools, information technology and internet marketing. Our business model is based on customer obsession – we start by listening to what our customer wants and work our way in delivering to customer expectation.
Responsible for generating leads, increasing sales, and promoting the company’s software products.
- Identifying and analyzing market trends and customer needs to develop targeted sales and marketing campaigns
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with existing and potential customers
- Creating and implementing sales and marketing plans to achieve revenue and growth goals
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, such as product management and engineering, to develop and launch new products or services
- Conducting market research and competitive analysis to identify new market opportunities and threats
- Developing and managing a sales pipeline and forecasting future sales
- Developing and delivering product demonstrations and presentations to prospects and customers
- Negotiating and closing sales deals and contracts
- Collaborating with marketing teams to develop and execute digital and traditional marketing campaigns
- Analyzing sales and marketing metrics to continually refine and improve strategies.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field
- Several years of experience in sales and marketing, with a focus on technology products or services
- Proven track record of achieving sales and revenue goals
- Strong understanding of sales and marketing strategies and techniques
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively present technical products or services to customers and prospects
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM) and marketing automation tools
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of market trends and competitive landscape in the technology industry
- Ability to travel to customer and prospect locations as needed.
- Remote work opportunities, flexible working hours.
- Seriously experienced, self-motivated, self-aware, and self-improving colleagues.
- Anything you need for your continuous professional development – amazing training courses, reference books, team building activities.