We Are Hirinig | Software engineer (Full Stack Developer)Full time - Techduce Africa - Lagos, Nigeria
Software Engineer (Full Stack Developer)Fulltime Position Techduce Africa is a software development leading company, we focus on business suites tools, information technology and internet marketing. Our business model is based on customer obsession – we start by listening to what our customer wants and work our way in delivering to customer expectation.
DescriptionThe Full-Stack Developer will be responsible for full-stack enterprise software development in multi-application, and app development. The candidate will primarily provide system/configuration support with a focus on helping the needs of both internal and external customers. The successful candidate will participate in all facets of the software and system development life-cycle.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end and back-end applications through appealing visual designs
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Candidates should possess B.Sc. Degree with at least 4 years of work experience.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks.
- Knowledge of two or more related front-end languages such as (Flutter, React).
- Knowledge of two or more related back-end languages such as (e.g. C#, Node.js).
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design.
- Remote work opportunities, flexible working hours.
- Seriously experienced, self-motivated, self-aware, and self-improving colleagues.
- Anything you need for your continuous professional development – amazing training courses, reference books, team building activities.