We Are Hiring | Digital MarketerFull time - Techduce Africa - Lagos, Nigeria
Techduce Africa is a software development leading company, we focus on business suites tools, information technology and internet marketing. Our business model is based on customer obsession – we start by listening to what our customer wants and work our way in delivering to customer expectation.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and executing digital marketing campaigns for clients of the agency using various digital marketing channels.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search as per client goals.
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid media initiatives.
- Ad manager (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Display, Search, PPC)
- Develop, implement, and manage clients’ web audit requests.
- Create customized & targeted SEO solutions to maximize the effectiveness of search campaigns.
- Conduct keyword research, competitive analysis, content optimization, meta-tag creation, backlink development, and other SEO-related activities.
- Monitor and report on metrics such as keyword ranking, the effectiveness of site optimization, etc.
- Design and implement a direct email marketing campaign.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- OND/HND/BSs degree or relevant experience.
- 2-4 years of experience.
- Fluency in Google and Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts.
- Remote work opportunities, flexible working hours.
- Seriously experienced, self-motivated, self-aware, and self-improving colleagues.
- Anything you need for your continuous professional development – amazing training courses, reference books, team building activities.