We Are Hiring | IT Project ManagerFull time - Techduce Africa - Lagos, Nigeria
IT Project Manager
Techduce Africa is a software development leading company, we focus on business suites tools, information technology and internet marketing. Our business model is based on customer obsession – we start by listening to what our customer wants and work our way in delivering to customer expectation.
Responsible for overseeing the coordination of different team members and ensuring that projects are completed on time and within budget is essential in the success of a digital marketing project.
- Planning and scheduling project timelines and deliverables, taking into consideration the different team member’s skills and resources.
- Allocating resources and creating an effective project team structure to ensure maximum productivity and accountability.
- Monitoring project progress, identifying potential roadblocks or risks, and developing mitigation strategies to minimize the impact of these issues.
- Communicating with the different team members, stakeholders, and clients to provide regular project updates and ensure that everyone is aligned with project goals and objectives.
- Ensuring that the project is delivered within budget, and quality expectations are met.
- Analyzing project performance metrics and providing feedback for future improvements.
- Remote work opportunities, flexible working hours.
- Seriously experienced, self-motivated, self-aware, and self-improving colleagues.
- Anything you need for your continuous professional development – amazing training courses, reference books, team building activities.