We Are Hiring | Human Resource ProfessionalFull time - Techduce Africa - Lagos, Nigeria
Human Resource Professional
Techduce Africa is a software development leading company, we focus on business suites tools, information technology and internet marketing. Our business model is based on customer obsession – we start by listening to what our customer wants and work our way in delivering to customer expectation.
Responsible for recruiting, training, and managing the company’s employees
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- A bridge between management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience.
- 2+ years experience in Human Resources.
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies.
- Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees.
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills.
- Attention to detail and good judgement
- Remote work opportunities, flexible working hours.
- Seriously experienced, self-motivated, self-aware, and self-improving colleagues.
- Anything you need for your continuous professional development – amazing training courses, reference books, team building activities.