We Are Hiring | Finance & Accounting ProfessionalsFull time - Techduce Africa - Lagos, Nigeria
Finance & Accounting Professionals
Techduce Africa is a software development leading company, we focus on business suites tools, information technology and internet marketing. Our business model is based on customer obsession – we start by listening to what our customer wants and work our way in delivering to customer expectation.
Responsible for managing the company’s finances, including budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting.
- Preparing and examining financial statements, reports, and records and ensuring their accuracy and compliance with accounting standards.
- Collecting and analyzing financial data, detecting trends, and forecasting future needs.
- Managing tax payments and ensuring compliance with tax regulations.
- Preparing budgets for the organization and monitoring expenditures.
- Conducting internal audits and reporting on accounting inconsistencies.
- Using accounting software and MS Excel to perform accounting tasks and maintain data.
- Accounting or finance degree from an accredited college or university.
- Previous experience in an accounting or finance role.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and accounting software.
- Solid understanding of bookkeeping competencies and accounting standards.
- Excellent mathematical skills and attention to detail.
- Time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to remain confidential and ethical.
- Remote work opportunities, flexible working hours.
- Seriously experienced, self-motivated, self-aware, and self-improving colleagues.
- Anything you need for your continuous professional development – amazing training courses, reference books, team building activities.