We Are Hiring | Data AnalystFull time - Techduce Africa - Lagos, Nigeria
Techduce Africa is a software development leading company, we focus on business suites tools, information technology and internet marketing. Our business model is based on customer obsession – we start by listening to what our customer wants and work our way in delivering to customer expectation.
The Data Analyst will be responsible for analyzing information across our platform data sources to understand opportunities to increase the number and value of customers on our platform.
- Analysis and manipulation of multiple data sources utilizing Excel; will require the use of VLOOKUP, PIVOT Table, and advanced filtering and sorting techniques.
- Provide high quality finished dashboards, reports, and workbooks.
- Understand key performance metrics and functional goals and ideate data solutions.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analysts if necessary.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a data analyst.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with big data including Hadoop/Hive and visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Business Objects.
- 2+ experience writing SQL statements, pulling data, combining and performing analytics using query development tools like Toad, SQL Developer, HQL.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide solutions and recommendations.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases
- Remote work opportunities, flexible working hours.
- Seriously experienced, self-motivated, self-aware, and self-improving colleagues.
- Anything you need for your continuous professional development – amazing training courses, reference books, team building activities.