We Are Hiring | IT Support SpecialistFull time - Techduce Africa - Lagos, Nigeria
IT Support Specialist
Techduce Africa is a software development leading company, we focus on business suites tools, information technology and internet marketing. Our business model is based on customer obsession – we start by listening to what our customer wants and work our way in delivering to customer expectation.
Responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting computer systems, networks, and other IT infrastructure.
- An IT Support Specialist is in charge of keeping the computer systems and software of the company up to date and in good condition.
- They also install and set up new technologies that the company needs, such as new devices, operating systems, and applications.
- They communicate with customers through phone calls and emails and provide them with excellent customer service.
- They diagnose and fix any issues with the hardware or software that may affect the performance or functionality of the computer systems.
- They monitor and report on the web statistics, metrics, and performance of the company’s online platforms using analytical tools.
- They work with other IT professionals such as network administrators, web developers, and IT managers to ensure the smooth operation of the IT infrastructure.
- Clear communication with a customer service mindset and a love for helping people.
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience with the company.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proven ambition to develop your knowledge in IT.
- Minimum of one year customer experience.
- Knowledge of project management is a plus.
- Tutorial course in technology, product and communication knowledge.
- Continuous personal development.
- Remote work opportunity.
- A supportive team that is eager to share their knowledge and spend time with you!