We Are Hiring | Human Resource ManagerFull time - Techduce Africa - Lagos, Nigeria
Human Resource Manager
Techduce Africa is a software development leading company, we focus on business suites tools, information technology and internet marketing. Our business model is based on customer obsession – we start by listening to what our customer wants and work our way in delivering to customer expectation.
The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- A bridge between management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience.
- 2+ years experience in Human Resources.
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies.
- Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees.
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills.
- Attention to detail and good judgement
- Remote work opportunities, flexible working hours.
- Seriously experienced, self-motivated, self-aware, and self-improving colleagues.
- Anything you need for your continuous professional development – amazing training courses, reference books, team building activities.